Nurbo Contributing NLG Member NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts Posts: 117 Reputation Power: 18 Gender: NLG S2000 - Install a FutureLogic GEN1 printer « on: February 28, 2014, 04:00:50 PM » Hello, I wanted to use a TITO (Ticket In Ticket Out) with my IGT S2000 slot machine, but it had not got any printer, so I had to order one ... obvious To ensure that printed tickets can then be read by my bill validator, I had to install a Bettor TITO Deluxe, before. Here is the post on the NewLifeGames forum where you will find all the information. I had not done the tutorial on installing the Bettor TITO yet, there is nothing fancy, but the setting of the machine is required for the printer, the reader and Bettor TITO ticket will include . The S2000 there is no need to do a RAM Clear, just a Chip Key is required. This printer will be installed in the top box of my slot in the bottom left. Moreover, man...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario